Monday, July 4, 2016

Miss You Guys!!!

Dear Jack and Townes and Dylan,

We miss you guys so much! I wish we could call you back tonight but we don't have phone service and won't have it again until tomorrow. Write back here though if you get a chance! We will make sure to call you though tomorrow morning when we arrive in Sitka. 

That is a bummer that the pool wasn't open today. Was that because of the fireworks?  I wouldn't have thought they would have closed both pools for that. That''s too bad. 

Anyway, we went on a bike riding trip today and also a good hike. The weather has gotten better since that first day in Ketchikan. Did I tell you I left my new raincoat in Ketchikan at a restaurant? Yeah I was bummed but I called and they are going to send it to Erie so that is good,

Well now we need to meet Aboo and Bopa and Uncle Alex for dinner but everyone says hi and we hope you guys have a great night. Talk to you tomorrow on the Fourth of July! Tell Grammy and Papa hi too!

 We Love You!

Mom and Dad

No comments: